Laying up your boat for the winter correctly can prevent many problems until you come to use the boat again. Benefit from our experience and make sure your yacht is not left unprotected against the elements.
Technical Marine Service has Winter Management Programs for each boat. We are working with boat owners and create a to-do list for pre-season and post-season.
- Correct preparation of your boat prior to coming ashore
- Sail repair/storage
- Anode replacement
- Engine lay up and servicing
- Rigging work
- Hull compound and polishing
- Winch servicing
- Routine inspections throughout the winter months
- We check through everything on your yacht
- We provide a list of general routine maintenance that is required
- A list of which items need specific attention
- We carry out all maintenance & repairs required
- Cleaning outside and inside the boat.
In the Spring and when you are ready to go afloat we can then recommission your yacht and make sure that she is ready for the coming season. Let us take care of those essential winter jobs that you don’t want to do yourself. For more details please feel free to contact us.